1. Thawing your turkey or any meat product on the counter might seem easier but isn't safe.
You should thaw your turkey in your refrigerator, in cold water, or in the microwave oven.
2. Believe it or not, pumpkin pie contains milk and eggs, so make sure that you first bake
the pie to the safe minimum internal temperature of 160 F then refrigerate after baking.
3. Using the same spoon for stirring and tasting is bad manners and also it can spread
bacteria and of course viruses.
4. Never stuff your turkey the night before cooking it. A great way to avoid harmful bacteria
and also enjoy some great stuffing is prepare the wet and dry ingredients the night before
and refrigerate the separately. Mix the ingredients right before you stuff the turkey
and just before cooking!
5. Make sure that you wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
before handling food and after using the bathroom, changing diapers and or handling pets.